Pages

Friday, December 08, 2017


Friends,

Welcome to part two of my review of The Family Honor Plate.
To see a video of me opening ours, showing all of the pieces that are part of the lovely package you or those you send this to will receive, please visit my blog page -What I Learned From The Word Today on Facebook.  
I've tried countless times to upload the video here, but am having one of those computer days weeks. You know the ones...if it CAN go wrong, it will...pray for me friends, I might be bald soon. I'm that close to pulling my hair out! 
 
Now, back to the happy review...I love this product so much, and I especially cherish the founder's heart for the WHY behind this amazing plate.

I can’t stress enough what a quality gift this would be for anyone you love. 🎁 

The plate itself is a THICK ceramic. It is sure to last for generations. What a sweet treasure for any family to pass down through their generations.❤

Little children would have so much fun painting this, and like the teapot that my sweet daughter and I painted together years ago, as referenced in this video, the paintings of your little one onto this plate will become a source of sweet memories for all of you as they grow up. 🎨

When I look at our little teapot today, I don’t see the childish painting marks Brennan made, but am instantly transported back to the day I sat next to my sweet little girl, watching her beam as we worked on the teapot together.

I’m ashamed to tell you this, but I still remember how much I wrestled with the cost that the resort was charging for the experience. I came so close to telling her we couldn’t afford to do that activity.

Then I looked into her little six year old eyes as they exuded excitement over the prospect of painting pottery with her Mommy, and decided to get over the cost and enjoy the experience with her. 💝

That was one of the smartest decisions I ever made as a mommy. We both still cherish that little teapot, but even more so the time we spent together.

YOU and your family can have an even richer experience, at a fraction of the cost, by working together to design your own Family Honor Plate. 💕💕

Now that mine are teens, it can sometimes be hard to come up with special memory making activities to do together. I can’t wait to paint this with them on Christmas Eve!

I love the heart of the founder.
Read her purpose for creating The Family Honor Plate:

Step #1 MOM AND DAD - BE THE EXAMPLE. BE THE ROLE-MODEL:
The virtues are listed in the center of the plate for mom and dad to use as their anchor, their moral compass to guide them in how they need to show up for and to their children.  This is how our children learn what character (Christ's Character) is, what it looks like, what it feels like. Our children are watching us and learning from us. 

Step #2 BE ON THE LOOKOUT:
Look for the good choices and attitude your kids/spouse are making and showing throughout the day. Track it back to the virtues and character it shows.

Step #3 CELEBRATE THEIR CHARACTER:
Turn dinnertime into a celebration when you catch someone making good choices and showing good character and present their meal on the FAMILY HONOR PLATE.  This is when you:
·      Talk about the choices they made and the virtues and character that it showed (Be specific).
·      Talk about how they made everyone involved feel and the impact they had on people and how that is POWERFUL and BEAUTIFUL.

I encourage you with all of my heart...go to honorplate.com and get some of these for your friends and family members for Christmas!

They. Are. Precious!!

There’s even a 20% discount for multiple orders placed at the same time, so you can accomplish much of you Christmas shopping in one stop at honorplate.com . 🙌🏼😃🙌🏼

#honorplate
#flyby

No comments: