Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Comforting the Saints

Precious Friends,

Our new assistant pastor taught at our church on Sunday morning, stepping in at the last hour to relieve our pastor who was ill.

His sermon so impacted me, as it is all about comfort in the midst of pain.

I was so encouraged by it, and found myself thinking, "This so speaks to my heart...to all that I've just gone through with my health."

The message is so good, and I encourage you to take 1/2 hour and listen to it.

If you, or anyone you know is going through a time of testing or pain, I pray this sermon will minister hope to your hearts....

Thank you, Pastor Mark. This hit home!

Click our church name below, and then scroll down to 
"Other Guests Teaching or Ministering" and then click the little 
"HQ" button next to Mark, 3/15/09...you can even save it to your iPod.

No comments: