Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Is On My Heart Today....

Thankfulness to God that so many have signed up to take Precept training this weekend. May they fall head over heels in love with studying God's Word.


Sorrow over how human I am...how weak my flesh is...how much I mess up on a daily basis.


Other thoughts..probably due to the fact that we're on another "West Wing" marathon around here...


Am I praying for my President?


When President Bush took office, thousands of Christians across the world signed up with the Presidential Prayer Team to lift him up in prayer.


Have we done that for President Obama?


I'm going now...lots to do before tomorrow...but I'm going to pray for my President, for my Vice President, for their families...for all of those in leadership over us today.


May they know the grace and truth found only through a personal relationship with God through Christ Jesus.


May we who love the Lord be like Daniel, Joseph, Paul... may we show the power of the Risen Lord through lives surrendered to Him...that others will see the Holy Spirit giving glory to God, through us.


Just some random thoughts.


Love to you today,
Jes

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are amazing because God made you so! I needed this reminder, thank you. Too much Fox News, not enough prayer. ;)

Shelly said...

Hi dear friend! I will be praying for you all this weekend! Please add Coleman Taylor, Tonya and Don Harvey to your list!