Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Are You Hungry? Can You Quit?

Click here to be directed to Denny Burk's blog for one amazing message from a fellow brother in Christ, Professor Kevin Smith.


I assure you, if you are in ministry in any capacity at all, this message is worth every minute of the 45 it will take for you to listen to it!


Our University of Life Bible study begins tonight, but not only the one that I'm leading. 
There are at least 5 other studies that begin at our church tonight.


Each one of us who are leading these studies are simply being obedient to the Lord to use the gift given us by Christ to bring glory to God, and to see others rooted and grounded in His Word.


Would you please pray for each leader and for each student?


I'm hungry to see people established in His Word.


And as hard as it is to be on the front lines so very often, I can't quit.


How about you?


I pray God's love to you today,
Jes





No comments: