Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

From the Kids' Class...

The children have just learned this verse:

Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

It's been great, having both of my children learn it. I've used this line of questioning with them a few times this week...

"Oooh! Was that a gentle answer?"

(They were running off to apologize to the other without me having to say another word.)

"Oooh! That sure sounded harsh to me..how do you think that made her/him feel?"

"Angry."

"Are you trying to stir it up?"

"I'll go make it right, Mommy."

Yeah! I gotta find more good ones like this verse...I love it!

I also love Proverbs 15:5, which the Let's Act Up! class is also learning.

So thankful for God's Word tonight...and thankful for the husband that is waiting for me to come snuggle into bed next to him....

Have a super week!

Jes

No comments: