Here's my list..then it's off to beddie-bye because I have surgery in the morning. Yuck!
1. I'm thankful that after tomorrow, I won't be addicted to Afrin anymore.
2. I'm thankful for Christopher Columbus, who listened to the leading of the Holy Spirit and found his way here...(if you haven't read his letters, it's so worth it...they didn't teach us the truth in school)
3. I'm thankful for our service men and women, and our veterans.
4. I'm thankful for Gospel for Asia and Precept Ministries...one, for opening my eyes to my responsibility to my brothers and sisters in other lands; and the other for teaching me how to study the Bible
5. I'm thankful for my friends...oh my GOODNESS...is anyone as blessed in this area as I am?!
God has given me such precious friends...I love you each to the moon!
6. I'm thankful for my Spiritual "Momma", Janan...I love you, Nanner..thank you for the wonderful weekend!
7. I'm thankful for my family...for my husband and children, and for my both of my mother-in-laws...I love them to pieces!
8. I'm thankful for Petey, our dog...what an answer to prayer! :)
9. I'm thankful for God and His Word, and His Son Who is the Word. :)
10. I'm thankful that you're reading this blog...I hope you're blessed by it.
Have a super day!