Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Precious Family

I have a mean case of the hiccups right now. It's shaking my whole body, and messing up my typing. For example...I wrote jessing up my typing first.....that's pretty hilarious!

I just wanted to share that it's good being loved...I mean with a BIG love!

My children have told me countless times today how much they love me and how happy they are that I'm home. :) They've been jumping around and giggling and showing me all the new things they got this weekend. (OH my! Daddy cut loose in the Goodwill store without penny pinching mommy there to "help" him with their selections" ;)

I can just hear him saying, "Whooie Kids! We're Free! Set Loose in the Goodwill store! Nobody to remind us of reality...and all the reasons we don't "need" these really cool little plastic toys! Run kids! Fly, be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I'm just kidding with you. This is a GOOD man I've got! A very GOOD man...forget GOOD..he's gone "From Good to Great"!

He is such a wonderful Daddy. Our children just love him to pieces! Yes, they miss me when I'm gone...but they have a BLAST with dad.

I think it's precious that Shane has caught my Goodwill philosophy. I love getting compliments on my clothes or home decor and then being able to tell them where it came from. Did you know there's even an on-line Goodwill store?

Hmmmm..maybe I don't have to tell you EVERY good thing I know, now do I?!

Oh....yes I do. We learned this weekend at our AZ Precept Bible Study retreat that we aren't to store up our treasures on earth, but in heaven. Guess I gotta let go of my insider information on where the goodies are to be found online.

Just one word of caution if you click on this link....I'll figure out your screen name and I 'll know if you start bidding against me on a favored Chicos outfit.

That could be a problem. ;)

Seriously...go getcha a bargain and then post a picture of it on here, for all of us to enjoy. www.shopgoodwill.com

Shane's takes from today:
new computer chair for me..needed this big time..tall & leather (pleather?) $9.99

Caedmon's birthday present- golf clubs $12.00
etch a sketch for swirly girly Brennan .99m
magnetic drawing thing for Caedmon .99
fleece RED (his all time favorite on me) ????

OK...I'm about to fall asleep at the computer...

Shane, I love you and thank you for all you did in caring for me and the children, and the women of AZ and NM who so desperately needed this weekend retreat.

Let's go to Goodwill one day this week and celebrate!

Brennan: "Mommy I love you all the way to God's Throne and back"
Caedmon "Mommy! I love you all the way to God's Throne and NOT back!"
Brennan "Mommy, I love you all the way to God's Throne and all the way to his mighty right hand!"

Wow. What a great way to be loved!

Thank you family for everything!

I love you all the way to eternity. And definitely never back!








1 comment:

Janan Kash said...

Sounds like your retreat was wonderful! Would love to hear about it!

Hugs for the you all!

Love,
Janan