Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire!

Remember this post?


Yep, that's the one...the one that was sure to have you clicking back to my blog over and over again, to see if you'd won one of  the Auntie Anne's pretzels?


The pretzels that I assured you would be given away on Friday of I don't even remember which week?!


I'm not sure I even know what day it is, truth be told.


Well, I've got good news and bad news...which do you want first?


OK, fine...we'll go with the bad first so we can wrap with the good. :)


Bad news....my kids have been sicker than dogs. 103+ fevers, and many a yick that I won't detail for you, so as to help you enjoy your breakfast. 


I know there are moms out there who just blog right through all of that kind of stuff....and quite eloquently. Jennifer is an example of that. How she does it, I simply don't know.  But, does it she does...amazingly.
She's my blogging hero!


Just a side note, Jennifer's son Stellan just made it through a very difficult surgery, and God has answered our many prayers by not only sparing his life, but by healing his little body! You gotta go check out her blog!


Praising God with you and your sweet family, Jennifer! I hope you all just get to snuggle in and enjoy every stress free moment you can over this Thanksgiving and Praise Day....(Did you know that was the official title of Thanksgiving? Abraham Lincoln named it that! Perfect for all of us, but especially for Jennifer's family this year!)


OK....now for the GOOD NEWS!


We finally have two Auntie Anne's Pretzel winners!


Yay!


Yippie!


Horray!


High Fives all around!


Are you thinking, "Enough Already! TELL ME IF I WON?!"


Well, I gotta start by saying that Janan is requiring me to tell you that SHE won both of the pretzels, by the popular vote. But, since there's not an Auntie Anne's anywhere by her, she's giving them back for a regeneration of the winning numbers. 


Yet, I gotta end by telling you, we don't work by the popular vote in this highly democratic society of ours. :)


Janan knows that!


:)


But you know what's crazy? She really DID win the first go 'round! 


Ha! Go figure!


Yet, I reselected, and we have new winners!


So......drum roll please......


Here are our winners!


Chandy - whose blog, and heart are precious! You gotta check it out....blogschmog...check out her children, they are the precious ones! :)


and 


Shauna - one of my favorite blogs ever on faith and the Word of God! Love you, girl!


Congratulations you two! 


Oh, and just a little aside...thanks to Laura for showing up on my doorstep with 3 Auntie Anne's pretzels when we were so sick...they were great, but the time together with you, my precious friend, was the best!


Hmmm...just wondering, if I write a post subtly suggesting my love of convertible BMWs, any chance that one of you will show up with a cherry red one for me? 


;)


Love ya'll today,
Jes



2 comments:

Laura said...

Although it wasn't me, I'm happy for the other winners. :) I've had pretzels twice this week and they are amazing both times, once with my kids and once with yours. What a treat!

... and Jes, I'll always think of you whenever I have an original pretzel with sweet glaze. Mmm mmm good!

<3 you.

chandy said...

Well, how do you like that?!? My first blog prize!

But I meant what I said earlier...I only want to win if I can pick you up and share a pretzel together!!