Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

Please pray for Jordin Sparks , Melinda Doolittle , and Phil Stacy

OK, so I'll admit that this isn't going to be a post focused on studying the Word.

However, I gave a friend my word that I'd post this..so I want to keep it.

She tells me that Jordin Sparks is a Calvary Chapel girl..that she has grown up in that church. My friend asked me to please be praying for Jordin during this time in her life.

She is smack dab in the middle of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood...would you join me in praying for her..that the LORD will surround her..that He'll go before and behind her every step of the way?

Another friend told me today that Jordin's dad is the football coach for our local high school...I had no idea of that.

So..let's pray for her..and for Melinda Doolittle, and Phil Stacy...these are the ones that have been vocal about being Christians..I don't know about any of the other contestants on American Idol.

Let's just pray for all of them!

Happy Resurrection Day! Did you know that today is the actual day? I know that we celebrate it on Easter, but when you look at Scripture, Yeshua's death coincided with Passover...and Passover was earlier this week.

We went to a Seder dinner on Tuesday night..I'll have to write about that later. It was awesome!

Have a great day!

Jes








Christian Women Online

Blog Ring


Join
List
Random

1 comment:

D.L. White said...

So many of the top 10 contestants over the last several years have been Christians. Ironic - on a show named "American Idol" that they are on there, pointing the way to something more important than fame and fortune.