Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

We Have a Winner!!!!

****UPDATE****


You can read Laura's  sweet comment below. She wants someone else to receive the 
Gladys Aylward book, so I've redone my random number thingie-magilie.


The winner is Free Indeed! 
(Don't you just LOVE that name?!)


Free, I've popped over to your oh so cute quilting blog, and left a note to you, but if you see this update please email me with your address information. You'll see the email address in the sidebar to the right.


Congratulations!


I'll have a new contest up soon...hopefully tomorrow! So please tell your friends, and come back tomorrow, everybody!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Congratulations!


We have a winner for the Gladys Aylward book!


Drum roll please.......


After plugging all the numbers, 1-20, into a random number generator, #4 is the winner.


Since "South of the Fork" had 3 entries...that makes Laura our #4.


Congratulations Laura!


You're going to love reading about Gladys Aylward!


Thanks to everyone for playing!


I'll have another free giveaway next Friday...and I promise, you're going to love it!


Laura, will you send me your address please?


I love you!





2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm flattered that I won, however I didn't comment to enter but to edify you and your readers. If you don't mind I'd like to forfeit the prize to another reader as there were some who were sooo excited to enter. I'd like one of them to get the book (at your discretion) :)

I love you too. :)

free indeed said...

I'm grateful to have won! I need to look and see if I can find some contact info to email you my info...I am anxious to read this book; with the temperatures dropping, I will be doing a lot of cozy reading wrapped up in a quilt! :) thanks!