Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Please Forgive Me...

This whole blogging thing is just strange, isn't it?

It's like an online diary.

I'm sorry if I scared you a few nights ago. I'm thinking I should have just kept my feelings to myself that night. I really didn't think about scaring anyone, and I'm truly sorry if I did.

I'm sure was just being paranoid.

And, I was really in a lot of pain that day....physical pain.

It wasn't that it was a bad day...there was a lot to be thankful for last Saturday.

My friend Stephanie and her husband were here visiting, and Shane and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary.

However, my pain level really was at about a 10,so it probably was not the best time to hop on my blog, and write a post.

I didn't stop to think that I might be alarming anyone.

Please forgive me for being thoughtless in that.

I so appreciate all of your sweet comments, and the precious phone calls and emails that I've received from each of you.

Thank you so much for for loving me!

Hopefully we'll have some answers after the MRI on Saturday.

I'm going to feel like a moron if they come back and say I need to do more stretching!

OK, I digress....

Oh, I gotta give you this heads up....in the next few days, I'm going to have a register to win on my blog...I'm super excited about it!

Anyone who leaves a comment will be entered to win a copy of Pam Gillaspie's new book, "Sweeter Than Chocolate."

More on that soon...

I love you much,
Jes


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so blessed to call you friend! Mark and I are and will continue praying for your complete healing. Keep sharing. We'll all keep praying! xoxo