Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Praying for Tracy Klicka and Her Children....

Tracy Klicka lost her husband Chris to MS just 3 days ago.


At the same time, I'm in the midst of one of the worst episodes of MS that I've had yet.


It's been very, very hard.


Yet, I  find joy in the pain as I realize that it helps me know how best to pray for her...how to lift her up before the Father with the prayer needs of her heart that only He knows and can reveal by His Spirit.


How beautiful that He writes those prayers on our hearts!


Read her words, words of someone in such deep sorrow of loss, yet rejoicing for her husband and the pure glee that he is now living, being in the eternal presence of His Abba Father.


Now that is a blessed assurance!


Would you please pray for Tracy and her children?


Tracy Klicka's Tribute to Her Beloved 












P.S.
Please ignore the goofy little comment tags that show up after my posts now....my friends Ruth and Chandy had my blog looking all pretty, and I messed it up this week as I was trying to make it through yet one more night without sleep due to these steroids...just piddling around on here, and really took away the loveliness of the blog....so the comment boxes look ridiculous, and I can't figure out how to make them go away.


Ugh.





No comments: