Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yay! I'm SO Excited!

We're giving Bibles out again this year for Halloween! 


I'm so excited! 


You can read my post other times here.


And this year, it's going to be even more special, as our my sweet friend Marilena and her family will be joining us.


Would you please be praying with me over these Bibles? 


Please pray that the children who come to our door will truly spend time reading and studying their Bibles.


Please pray that they will come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, as they repent of their sins and lay down their lives to take on the life of Jesus and live for Him.


Pray that they will be people set apart for His Glory...that they will forsake a pagan culture to serve Him and share His love, grace and sacrifice with their friends.


I'd also ask that you pray for us as we step out in faith to do this. 


Please pray the protection of the Lord around us, and pray that if there is opposition, we will handle it in love, with the courage of knowing that we are being obedient to Christ.


I'm SO excited!


I guess I told you that already. 


:)


Love you today!
Jes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying over these Bibles that you will be giving out! What a blessing you are to your community!

Jes said...

Thanks for praying with us, Paige!

It's all God...He's the blessing. :)

We're just trying to do what He leads us to do.

I love your profile picture!

Hugs!
Jes